These little squares of deliciousness didn't last long, and I already am craving more! I am definitely picking up some more Nutella at the store this week....
via Not Your Mommas Cookie
Makes 25-35 squares, depending on size
- 1/2 cup salted butter (you can use unsalted, but the salt brings out the sweetness)
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 1/2 cups – 2 3/4 cups confectioner’s sugar
2. Melt butter over medium low heat. Add the milk and light brown sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat and then boil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat and quickly add the vanilla and Nutella. Stir until the Nutella is melted.
3. Carefully pour the hot Nutella mixture over the confectioner’s sugar and mix quickly until completely combined. Once everything comes together, it will set pretty fast. Pour/scoop the fudge into your greased 8×8 pan. Press the fudge into the pan, if needed. Chill for 2 hours.